Other interesting stories need to be written down so that you can read them, but as of yet, they are still just oral traditions. Here is a list (by no means an exhaustive one) so if you want a story, ask someone to direct you to the storyteller who knows one of these stories.
- The mud-slide above Miller Hall - 1993
- The day the tavern floated down the creek – 1958?
- High water and cows swimming downstream – 1960?
- Explosive blasts and dust in the kitchen – 1983?
- New bridge and filling the holler – 2003??
- Spontaneous revival in the basement of Sunbeam ??
- Picking up hay bales at 10:30 PM in the fog – 2002
- Building of the waterslide – 1996
- Sleeping in the chapel (the biggest camp before the cabins were built) ??
- The week people ate outside (when there were 97 campers) 2003
- A stone memorial