The first youth camp was held in August of 1957 and a Winter Bible School in January of 1958. The following summer an additional camp for juniors was added, bringing the number of camps to the maximum number that were operated for a number of years. By the mid 70’s, a camp for handicapped persons was added. Additions in the latter part of the decade were two camps open to churches of the Conservative Mennonite Conference. During the last decade, the summer has been packed full with 7-8 weeks of camp for young people ranging from those who have completed 1st grade to those who have completed high school.